Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We Will Miss You Buddy





This morning we received a heart wrenching phone call that Hayden's best friend Cayden passed away. We played last night until 10 pm starting at the barber shop then off to our house, then to get pizza and our final destination was Cayden's house to eat and play a little guitar hero. We are all so sad and wonder why God had to take this beautiful little man but we know he is in good hands. Our prayer's go out to his family and friends. Stay strong guy's we love you!

4 comments:

Alison said...

My heart is broken for this family. We will continue to pray for them - and for all of you. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you all are feeling! My prayer is that you will feel God's arms wrapping you in his protective arms. We love you.

Molly said...

Please know that my heart goes out to Cayden's family and friends. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. I'm glad that Cayden's family has wonderful friends like you to help them get through this difficult time. Just know that he is in a wonderful place.

Hallie said...

I'm so sorry for your family and your friends. He looks like a very sweet boy. May God be with you guys during this difficult time. We will be praying for you, especially in the coming days.

The Erickson Family said...

That is awful! What happened? I'm just feeling sick! I will pray for them and for your family too. How sad. I echo what the others have said here. May the comfort of God's hand rest on both families and all of the family members and friends affected by this passing.